Recording your business story is a unique opportunity to look back at your business in its beginning stages and journey through to where you are today.
Create your own "This is who we are" book or magazine to give to customers or send them an enhanced ebook for Ipad with audio clips.
Why share the story of your business:
- Everyone loves a good story, especially key audiences important to your business like investors, employees and most of all your customers. Tell them why they have made the right decision to partner with you. Tell them your story.
- If your business is family operated, a recorded story is imperative so that future generations understand all the reasons behind your family’s passion, dedication and commitment.
- Recognize the people who have contributed to your business success. It is a meaningful way to thank them.
- For an important anniversary. If your company is having a milestone anniversary, whether it’s 5, 10, 15 or more years in business, celebrate your success by looking back and seeing all the hard work accomplished to date.
- For use in all of your communications, from web to promotions to employees. Do your key audiences know your story?
- Plan for the future. Your vision for your company will become clearer when you understand the evolution of your business. Look back in order to look ahead and plan out the next few years with clarity and confidence.